Thursday, April 22, 2010

What do you mean there are no small parts? I'm 6 1/2 feet tall for pity's sake!

Tonight marks the opening of a show that I didn't think I was going to be in ... but, you know how it goes... They need a giant, and, well, we're in short supply.

I've had an absolutely delightful time working with the cast of Dead Man's Cell Phone over the past weeks, and I can hardly wait to open the show tonight for our loyal BFT audience -- and of course for all the newcomers!

We have a few special events planned for opening night, but if you miss that, do try to make the show. It's very funny (which, frankly, surprised me... after reading the name of the show), and BFT has the honor of welcoming both new and returning actors to our stage for this production.

933-BFT3 is the number to call. And please, for heaven's sake, when they say turn off your cell phone... Well. You know what to do. ;-D

See you on the Southside!
Lee Griner

No comments:

Post a Comment